HERE TO HELP EVERY STEP OF THE WAY
Implementing Activity Insight is a multi-faceted project requiring the coordinated efforts of campus leadership, your designated Activity Insight Administrator and people throughout your administration and faculty.
With more than 16 years of success helping our clients through the implementation process, these steps and documents below provide guidance on addressing challenges and opportunities along the way. Of course, you also have a dedicated Solution Specialist at Digital Measures who is there to help you at all times.
- Learn About Activity Insight. Introduce the project team to Activity Insight to set you up for success.
- Create User Accounts. Set up your faculty and staff in Activity Insight.
- Make Activity Insight Your Own. Customize data collection screens, build custom reports and load data from source systems to meet your on-campus needs.
- Test Your Setup. Pilot test to ensure your configuration meets your needs.
- Enter User Data. Enter your users’ activities to use in reporting.
- Run Reports. Generate your custom reports.
- Expand Your Use & Maintain Success